I said in my New Year’s post that rather than making a list of resolutions I was going to make short-term mini goals every month… then my google reader (understandably) exploded with blog post about goals, and I didn’t want to bore y’all with another list.
But now it’s January fifth and I still haven’t written anything and that makes for a crappy start to 2013. Now that I’ve written that completely unnecessary introduction, here is what I plan to do this month:
- Read every single word of this book: Run Less Run Faster. I’ve pretty much hit the meat and potatoes of it, and I plan to use the training plan from it to train for the Knoxville Marathon.
- Create an Excel Spreadsheet to track my workouts.
- Actually use the aforementioned spread sheet.
- Get my rear in gear and start this training cycle so that I don’t have to be carried off the course on a stretcher (talk about embarrassing).
- Write two blog posts a week.
- Give my blog a makeover (I can actually already check this one off- check it out. Cute, right?)
I’m actually really really reallllllly into all these goals. Can’t wait to talk about them again on February first!