Happy Thursday! I have several new posts that need writing. Hopefully, I will get some blogging done tonight (along with some other important work like I don’t know, updating sorority stuff, calling participants, and studying for the GRE… all while watching Grey’s Anatomy of course.)
For now though, let’s keep this quick and dirty. No foreplay.
- Although things have been a little intense lately I am so thankful for all of the amazing things I have going on.
- I am thankful that there are some beautiful (down to their souls) women in my sorority that I know will become great leaders. I have confidence that when I graduate (less than a month from today) the chapter will be in good hands.
- I’m thankful for Panini’s. They are my latest obsession. I can’t get enough!
- I have recently reconnected with an old friend, and I have thoroughly enjoyed his company.
- I’m thankful for fluffy animals.
- I’m thankful for race directors who go out of their way to make certain that every participant (even the very last one to finish) has a great experience.
- I’m thankful for fast runners who take the time to encourage those who are struggling.
Love Ya! Mean It!