I spent a good chunk of my day in the car., because I decided to finish up my spring break at home with my family. This is my first trip back since Christmas, so I have been missing everyone, and could not be happier to be in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Anyways, there are still a few minutes of this Thursday, so I want to do a quick thankful post:
- Books on CD- The last few times I have made a long trip I have been sure to check one of these bad boys out the library, and they make the time go by so much faster!
- Libraries- I may have said this one before… I LOVE the library. I fly through books like a mad woman, so I am always happy to have something new to read.
- My Cell Phone- Yeah it is a piece of junk, but I was thankful to be able to chat on my trip today. And don’t give me any grief about being on my phone. I was alone on the road for six hours.
- I am thankful that my mom and I can share clothes (and I regularly help myself to her closet. She may be less thankful of this fact.
- I cannot say enough times what supportive people I have in my life, and it seems like I am always being surprised by the warmth and generosity of others.