Earlier today I was in a bad mood. I was cranky and irritable and just being a total bi-atch. So right there I decided I needed an attitude adjustment (aren’t you proud mom???). I came up with a mental list of all the positive things I have going on, which did help sooth my frazzled state. Seeing as how it is Thankful Thursday, I thought I would share a few things. Plus I just want for everyone to be jealous of me!
- My class tomorrow was canceled.
- That means my spring break starts TODAY!
- PERFECT weather.
- I have made some impressive fitness gains over the last week if I do say so myself.
- Pandora Britney Spears station. Don’t judge me, just trust that it truly is BOMB music.
- Hot tea, I have recently stopped drinking coffee and soda, and tea has been making the transition easier. I drink it unsweetened, so it’s a move in the right direction.
- I have been prrrrrretty organized lately and it has helped cut down on a lot of stress. I don’t think I have done that frantic search for car keys while running late routine in a few days. And my inbox is currently a sight to behold.
- I write about her all the time, but I am really thankful for my roommate/ workout buddy. I like to think that our endorphine levels help us maintain a peaceful household.
- I’m thankful that my hair is low maintenance. I don’t know how some of you girls style yours every freaking day. I got really lucky with the natural curls.
- Youtube, I LOVE you tube!
So maybe you’re not jealous but I am still feeling very grateful!