Two of the bloggers that I stalk incessantly do this thing every week called “Thankful Things Thursday” it’s pretty self explanatory. I always love their posts, but have yet to partake in the action. This week I have been overwhelmed with gratitude. Maybe it’s from extra endorphines, maybe it’s because my anxiety level has dropped since I purged my diet of coffee and soda, maybe I am just an a-hole who doesn’t take the time to realize all of the blessings that are right in front of me!
Anyways, this week I am diving in head first. Here is what I’m thankful for:
- Group Fitness Instructors who push me harder than I push myself
- Supportive Friends who not only understand, but appreciate what a nut I am.
- Puppy Kisses, really they are the best!
- Races, what could be more fun than running with a big group of people.
- Naps, I don’t think I would be surviving this semester if wasn’t for these great little nuggets in the middle of my afternoons.
- Sore abs, chest, butt, and legs because that’s how I know I’m getting stronger.
- My first black toenail, it makes me feel like a real runner!
And that barely scratches the surface! I thought that spending Valentine’s Day single would be depressing, but honestly I could care less. I am so in love with my life right now that I could not hope for anything else. When the right time comes it will happen, and I have zero desire to rush that time. I am just so so so happy!